COME FOR THE
Bellevue Wine Estate is well and truly open for business and ready to welcome you back to experience the Stellenbosch’s most premium award winning wines.
STAY FOR THE
The newly renovated tasting room is inspired by old world elegance with modern finishes and comfort for a wine and dinning experience like no other
To learn more about our wine & restaurant…
DON’T FORGET OUR
AMAZING SUMMER GIVEAWAY
What’s better than premium wine?
FREE PREMIUM WINE!!!
What’s summer without copious amounts of delicious wine. Yes! We have a number of bottles to giveaway this summer.
By entering our giveaway, you stand a chance to win a case of Bellevue’s best, including our two new wines: an award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve and a beautiful Bordeaux Blend called Tumara!
T & C apply.
ENTERING IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3!
Choose your wine
Receive an extra entry by commenting which Bellevue Wine you’d like to include in your winning wine case (Hint: view our full range on our site!)
Visit site our main site now.
T & C apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Closing date for entries is midnight November 30th
– Overall winner will be announced by 5th December 2020
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for the Bellevue Best Summer Giveaway updates and the competition
– Prize is for 1 of 6 bottles of either the Pinotage Bellevue Reserve or the Bellevue Bordeaux Blend, Tumara.
– Winners must be over 18 years of age and able to provide valid I.D
– Must Like the post and follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of Canto Wines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of South Africa and subject to the jurisdiction of the South African Courts
– Employees or agents of the Canto Wines, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid